Monday, July 30, 2012

5th Annual Pittock Mansion Picnic

Yesterday we donned our afternoon finest and headed to one of our favorite places in Portland, the beautiful Pittock Mansion. The weather was perfect and we had a very lovely time. Here are a few pictures.

IMAG0321

The Captain, enjoying a little snooze.

IMAG0327

Cpt. and the lovely Mrs. Cartwright

IMAG0322

Mrs. Gentry, me, the Cpt., and Mrs. Cartwright

IMAG0325

A couple of pics of my new dress and open robe.

IMAG0324

That’s all for today!

Love Lauren

3 Witty Sentiments:

Kleidung um 1800 said...

I always thoroughly enjoy it when you share pictures of those amazing events with us :)
Thank you!

Sabine

A Baronets Daughter said...

I took the stair case pic! it was lovely!

Lina Myo Jane Bennett said...

I absolutely love what you do! All those dresses are amazing♥
I also love the gowns made by Mrs Cartwright, so I wondered if by any chance she had a blog that I could take a look at? You're such a wonderful source of inspiration (: