Monday, October 05, 2009

Christmas in October

My wonderful husband bought me the best present a costumer could ask for. It’s technically for Christmas, but it came early so I can start on my project. Drum Roll Please!!!!!

Hoop (2) Hoop (3)

Hoop (4)

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it’s a large embroidery hoop. Not only is it fully adjustable, but I can use it while sitting on the sofa. It’s perfect for the “Great Metal Embroidery Project of 2010.” Tee Hee! This costumer is most please. Thank you babe! I love you :-)

7 Witty Sentiments:

Lauren said...

Hi!
Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger award :)
http://wearinghistory.blogspot.com/2009/10/kreativ-blogger-award.html

Abby said...

Oh how exciting! Having something that big...and able to stand up on it's own without taking up the use of a hand...I bet many a happy period film will be watched while working on your embroidery! enjoy it! :D

Madame Berg said...

That's awesome! Now you can make me a quilted petticoat, too! :D

Unknown said...

How cool is that!?! I am envious in a good way ~ How wonderful!! :)

Hungarican Chick said...

Very nice, Lauren. That husband of yours is too cute for words.

Mia said...

What a great gift!!

Mrs. G said...

Wow, lucky you! How thoughtful of him. :-)

Paris