Sunday, August 08, 2010

Mrs... Cartwright’s Riding Habit: Progress…

I have made a little progress on Mrs... Cartwright’s habit this week. The bodice is constructed, the lapels trimmed and stitched in place, and the outside of the collar is trimmed as well. The next step is to place the lining. Here are a few pictures of the progress thus far!

Angel's Riding Habit 009 Angel's Riding Habit 010 Angel's Riding Habit 007 Angel's Riding Habit 008 Well, we are off to an event this morning. I hope you all have a lovely Sunday! God Bless!

Love Lauren

8 Witty Sentiments:

Amy said...

I love it! My goodness, that's going to be a pretty outfit.

Rachel said...

it is going to be fabulous!

Isis said...

Looks very exiting!

Mel said...

It's so lovely. The design is fantastic. I can't wait to see the finished product.

American Duchess said...

OH MY GOSH! I'm jealous. I'm going to run off and making a redingote next. Man, this is SO inspiring!

Jessie.D said...

Looks amazing! I'd love to be able to sew as good as you.

Hungarican Chick said...

OMG LAUREN! That is GORGEOUS! Mrs. Cartwright is a fortunate creature indeed to have a friend like you!

Anne Elizabeth said...

Perfectly tailored - I love the smooth back and the well-executed piping. And it's a gorgeous colour combo. Very nice!