Saturday, July 31, 2010

Inside Portland House

Well, after a long wait, I finally have pictures of my living room and dining room. We still need to get the curtains hung in the dining room, but all of the artwork is up. I’m so happy with our little cottage, it is so gorgeous and we finally have room to sprawl. Here are a few pictures. God Bless!

House Pictures 7.31.10 007Sorry, the ugly A/C is in that picture, but it keeps me happy and cool in the summer :-)

House Pictures 7.31.10 005

House Pictures 7.31.10 008 I adore this window!

House Pictures 7.31.10 012

A view of the living room through the dining room.

House Pictures 7.31.10 010

House Pictures 7.31.10 013

House Pictures 7.31.10 017

My happy rose bush. It has just been beautiful to watch it bloom. It was a little sad when we moved here, but after some love it is giving gorgeous roses.

House Pictures 7.31.10 018

That’s all for now. I’m going to be busy gardening and sewing today. Have a lovely weekend!

Love Lauren

5 Witty Sentiments:

Summer said...

What a lovely home! The uncluttered nature is so soothing.

I find it hilarious that you have those big dogs, not at all what I had pictured from reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

It's such a beautiful elegant place! I can see you in there, dressed in your costumes and it's wonderful! Good job on decorating. My hubby says my decorating is more..... potpouri style. LOL!
Be Blessed,
Carolina

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I really love your home. It has an elegant and simple look with a comfy and inviting feel!

The Dreamstress said...

I love it! Can I come move in with you? It is so comfy and warm looking!

Rachel said...

it is beautiful

you have yet another gift!