Wednesday, February 02, 2011

The Spencer Wins….

Well, the gorgeous red spencer was my favorite along with the majority of you. So, the red spencer it is… As many of you guess, I have to make the voile gown worn under the spencer first. I started on the gown today and should have it finished tomorrow or Friday. Hopefully, Friday I can start the spencer and have it finished in the next week or so. I promise to post pictures as the projects take shape.

Image1

Jacket Back

 

And for those of you who loved the chintz, no worries. They will be coming next.

 

Love,

    Lauren 

 

P.S. Tomorrow is the start of my riding lessons. I can’t wait to share how it goes.

5 Witty Sentiments:

Amy said...

you amaze me at how fast you can sew! (You and Sarah Jane!) I can't wait to see this. I'll be gorgeous.

Lady Stephanie said...

May I ask what museum this is from? It's gorgeous and I've never seen it before. Thanks!

MrsC (Maryanne) said...

So long as that leafy chintz is not too far behind, I forgive you ;-) Actually, a red silk spencer is my kind of garment too - love the colour of it and I am sure that whatever you make it up in, it will be amazing!

The Dreamstress said...

Great colour! I hope you don't mind, but I'm adding this to my wish list - the ruching over the bust would look great on me. I can't wait to see your version!

Unknown said...

Finally figured how to comment. Also love the little jacket, esp the back. Also the new greeb chair.