Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Blogging Break

Hello Friends and Readers,

    I will be away from the blogging world for a week or two. I am going to Arizona this weekend to visit my family. We, my side of the family, are going through a difficult time as my grandfather’s health is steadily declining. He seemed to be better last week, but over the weekend he took a turn for the worst. We’re not sure that he will make it till I get there, on Saturday. So, as you can imagine, blogging is not exactly my priority right now. I will be back around the 20th of March with some new projects to share. God Bless!

Love, Lauren

6 Witty Sentiments:

Unknown said...

Praying your family has the peace of God over them at this difficult time.

Summer said...

I'm sorry to hear your grandfather is unwell. I hope you make it to Arizona in time and have a good visit. God Bless.

Sarah W said...

I hope you get there in time, and that this will be a time to bring your family closer together. Hugs!

Hungarican Chick said...

You focus on your family, your grandfather and on you, Lauren. That's what's most important thing. My thoughts are with you. :(

Sarah said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and especially your grandfather right now, dear Lauren. May the Lord give you peace as you go through this time of difficulty and uncertainty. {{{HUGS}}} We serve an awesome, loving Father who walks beside us as we travel through these dark valleys.

The Dreamstress said...

Big hugs sweetie. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.