Sunday, March 27, 2011

I’m Back Online

Hello Friends,

    I’m finally back online after my internet hiatus. I really needed some decompress time after my grandfather’s passing and funeral. I spent a week with my family, down in Arizona, cleaning out the house he had once shared with my grandmother. It was a difficult week, but it was needed and it was nice to see everyone again.

    I am hoping to get some project pictures posted this week. I’m currently working on a suit for a friend and a robe l’anglaise for another friend. So, eye candy should be up soon, I hope.

     In the meantime I’ll leave you with a pic from a party we attended last night. Mr.s Cartwright and I donned our Bals des Victimes attire for the affair. Enjoy!

021

022

6 Witty Sentiments:

Summer said...

Welcome back! You both look lovely in your gowns :) The red ribbon is so fun.

My grandfather recently passed away as well; it's a big loss. Glad you could be with family.

Madame Berg said...

Such cuteness! It's nice to have you back, too!

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Kleidung um 1800 said...

I'm glad you're back! Looking forward to your new projects.
Cute pictures!
Sabine

Fichu1800 said...

Hi Lauren,
My sincere condolences for your sad loss. I was very sorry to hear your news.

Welcome back and love your outfits!

Take care, God Bless,

Natalie

Cécile said...

Dear Lauren!
It's so good to see you smile again!

Yours
Cecilia