I finally finished a complete suit for Aaron. It was quite the undertaking. I redrafted the pattern from the “Frock Coat of Doom” and revamped my breeches pattern. The hardest parts were drafting the collar on the coat and figuring out how the pockets work on the drop front breeches. Once I got my head around it and made Aaron try on multiple muslins, it worked :-) So, without further adieu, here are the pictures. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend. God Bless!
The Lord of Portland House, my own Darcy :-)
P.S. The gold frock coat fabric and the green waistcoat fabric is what I plan to use on my zone front jacket in the afor mentioned post :-)