I was tagged by my dear friend, Sarah, to share six random things with you. So here goes :-)
1. I have always wanted to adopt. When I was a little girl, I asked for a black baby doll for Christmas. I named her, Addy, after the American Girl Story, and told everyone that I had adopted her. It has been my passion as long as I can remember.
2. I have a very special connection with animals. I tend to make friends with wild animals easily. When my brother and I were growing up we tamed a wild rabbit and its mother. We would go to the desert field across the street, sit and wait for them. They would sit in our laps and let us pet them. This type of relationship has formed a number of times.
3. When I was seventeen, I was given the amazing opportunity to go to Europe for six weeks. We started in Rome, worked our way down to Salerno and Pompeii. Caught a boat to Malta, where we stayed for two weeks. During our two week stay in Malta, we flew to Egypt for four days. Then, after our Maltese visit, we head to England. Where we drove from Gatwick, England to John O' Groats Scottland, and back, over two weeks. It was the most thrilling trip I have ever experienced.
5. I am passionate about history. I absolutely love it and I rotate eras that I'm interested in. Currently, I'm really into the late 18th century.
6. Aaron and I want land someday. Where we can raise our children and, hopefully, have lots of fur and feather babies. Again, it's the animal thing; I can't get enough of them.
I'm tagging anyone who reads this blog and would like to participate. God Bless~
P.S. Moose goes in for surgery today, and I'm a nervous wreck. I will update you tonight or tomorrow on his progress. Thanks for you prayers everyone. Have a Blessed day.