Monday, September 29, 2008

Back to the Grind

Today is Aaron's first day back to school. I must say, it's bitter sweet, and I'm having a bit of a hard time with it. I have enjoyed having him home and he has been spoiling me rotten. We've had six weeks of actually seeing each other, not just passing in the hall as we are on our ways to work, school, ect. I'm also glad that he's going back, because everyday is one day closer to his graduation and becoming a dentist. I will be so glad when he is done. It's been harder for me to be patient, especially since we are over the half way point. I know I need to be patient, but sometimes I really struggle with it. So, that is what's going on in our neck of the woods. Tune in on Tuesday for a very special treat! God Bless you guys :-)

My Future Dentist, isn't he handsome!!!

1 Witty Sentiments:

lissawi said...

I'm glad you guys have had such a wonderful time together and I'm sorry it has to end! I completely understand, Bryce often works long hours as his job and it can be hard sometimes. He does look so nice in his suit! God Bless you!