Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Family!

As you read in my previous post, my parents and step grandmother came to see us for a few days. It was so mice spending time with them and showing them the sites around town. Here are a few pictures from there stay.

jenny's 125

My dad enjoying the pavilion.

jenny's 151

My mom snagged a pic of the babies cuddling before bedtime :)

jenny's 132

Baron enjoying his bath.

jenny's 145

Gico Baby

jenny's 137

Maximus, aka Moose Dog with his ball.

027

Leila Lu, aka Baby Girl Doggie

042

My mom in front of the carriage house at Pittock Mansion.

jenny's 176

My grandfather’s lovely bride, Mary.

128

Mr.s Cartwright and I at our riding lesson. My parents came out to watch us and enjoy the countryside for a few hours.

157

Trucker and Bob in the marshy area of the field.

136

Molly, our instructor’s doggy, playing in the water. She is one goofy girl.

302

The amazingly beautiful Oregon Coast!

228

Mrs. Cartwright and Mary enjoying the views.

jenny's 182

Picture of hubby taking a picture :)

044

The whole gang at Pittock.

010

Finally, here is a pic of our dear friend’s little girl playing dress up in the blue room. They came to visit us yesterday, after living in Virginia for a year. It was lovely to see them and I just had to include this pic. She is such a cutie!

Have a lovely evening.

Love Lauren

1 Witty Sentiments:

Olympe de la Tour D'Auvergne said...

Looks like a blissful time was had by all. I never knew Oregon was so beautiful.