Monday, June 13, 2011

The Cpt.’s New Frock Coat

Yes, I finally have some pictures of the coat I just finished for our good friend, Cpt. Cartwright. Now, keep in mind that this is his last fitting, and he’s not in his full attire :)

 

Brown Frock (6)

The Collar

Brown Frock (7)

The pleats on the tails. Mrs. Cartwright made the lovely deathhead buttons for her husband’s frock.

Brown Frock (11)

The Cpt. is being silly here :P

Brown Frock (8)

I hope to get some final pics of him in his full attire soon.

Have a lovely day!

Love Lauren

2 Witty Sentiments:

Kleidung um 1800 said...

Your work is amazing! Love the shaped edges with the buttons on the tails. Very well done!
Sabine

The Dreamstress said...

That is sooooo amazing! You have inspired/shamed me into pulling out the menswear I started so that I can finally finish it. And now I have to pull it apart too so that I can finish it properly. Sigh. I only hope it looks half as good!