The amazing American Duchess has so kindly awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award!!!! Thank you, Your Grace.
Okay, here goes…
7 things about me:
1) I have a ridiculous number of food allergies. I’ve learned to substitute almost everything when I’m baking.
2) I simply adore animals. I love being around them and I make friends very easily. Zoos and pets stores are always a fun place for me.
3) I love, love, love the rain. Actually, since moving to Oregon, my love for rain has only grown.
4) As I get older, I’m becoming more content with my looks and shape. I struggled with that for years. Now, I’m learning to love me for me.
5) I lived in Kentucky for a short time when I was a toddler. I had a drawl and when I’m around people from that region it comes back with a vengeance.
6) I want to learn French. This is a goal of mine when I retire. Hopefully starting in January 2011.
7) I’m a computer and techy nerd. Not as much as my hubby, but I do enjoy technology. My dad is the king of computers and I spent much of my childhood watching him work on them and repair them for his clients.
5 blogs to pass this award onto:
1) Romantic History: Sarah has a lovely blog. She not only blogs about her historical clothing from multiple eras, but she gives us a glimpse into her life with her hubby and three boys.
2) Wearing History: Yet another fellow Lauren who is a costumer. This gal makes amazing vintage reproductions and patterns. Her blog is a treasure trove of vintage style with sprinklings of her life.
3) Mme du Jards Atelier: Mme du Jard is an amazing costumer. Her creations are fabulous and she creates clothing from multiple eras.
4)Stayin’ Alive 18th Century: Abby has a lovely blog full of 18th century goodies and tidbits from her real life.
5) A Day in 1862: Amy’s blog is so sweet and lovely. She blogs about her costumes and her life with her hubby and baby girl. Her blog is just a delight to read.
Well, folks, I must be off. We have a busy day ahead of us today :-) God Bless!