Sunday, November 02, 2008

Update...

So, Max had his 2 week checkup on Friday morning. It went very well! He's now allowed to go for short walks, get on the furniture, go upstairs, and start swimming in his therapy pool. The main goal now, according to his doctor, is for him to start using his leg. The doctor said if everything goes well he may allow Max to start playing fetch in a couple of weeks. It's quite exciting that he's doing well. Thanks for your prayers everyone.

As for my costumes... I have finished my ball gown and I'm almost finished with my 18th century stays. I will not, however, be posting pictures untill after the ball on Nov. 15th. I don't want to spoil the big reveal at the ball :-) So, you'll have to wait a couple more weeks to see what I've been working on. God Bless!

Love Lauren

P.S. Aaron recieved an email from a local Dentist he had sent a letter to about future employment. The Dentist lives in a rural community near Portland, which is what we want, and is a Christian. It's very exciting and I'm praying that this would work out. We are going to be having dinner with him on November 22nd. Please pray for God's guidance and wisdom. Thanks everyone :-)

1 Witty Sentiments:

Sarah said...

Oh, what wonderful news about Max and about Aarons possible opportunity to work with this gentleman! I will be praying everything continues to go well and especially for your dinner on the 22nd. Can't wait to see your pictures!!!!