Monday, December 18, 2006

Starting the Countdown

It's only 5 days untill we fly out of Oregon to Vegas and head to Arizona. Finally, Christmas is almost here. I am so excited to finally meet little Zachary. I can't believe it's finally here, time sure has flown.

I remeber last Christmas when Leah and James decided to adopt a baby. I was praying that we'd have a new addition to our family this Christmas. Finally, after years of waiting, God answered our prayers and blessed Leah and James with a beautiful baby boy. I'm so excited and thankful that God has blessed us with Zachy.

I'm a very proud Auntie and I can't wait to see him. Love you all :-)

1 Witty Sentiments:

Leah said...

Lauren, I am so excited to see you guys!! It feels like forever! I too can't wait for you to meet Zachary, I know he will just love his Auntie and Uncle. Thank you for your prayers and support, we are all so blessed by his little life. God is good!
Love,
Leah