Thursday, December 07, 2006

Long Time, no Bloggin

Well, I've been so busy with my new job I haven't have time to add to my blog. So here's a quick update in a nut shell.

I decided to take the La-z-boy job and I've been working there since Nov. 1st. So far I love it, the people I work with, and what I do. It's a lot of fun. After a month of training, I'm finally on the floor selling things. So far I'm doing well, but I'm not sure if I want to stay in sales. I may have an opportunity in the next few months to move into an Interior Design position. Since that's what my degree is in, I think I want to take that position within the company. It sounds like a lot of fun, but I'll wait and see what God has planned for me. I don't want to do anything out of his will.

As for non work related life, Aaron is doing well in school and is almost finished with his first term of the first year. He has seven finals to go and then he gets two weeks off. As most of you know, during one of those two weeks we will be traveling to AZ to see our folks and meet Zachary. Finally it's almost here. I can't wait to hold the little kiddo and finally get to know him. I have only seen his pictures and I miss him.

We did have one slight tragedy, our computer crashed about a week and a half ago. It doesn't think it has a hard drive! YIKES! Well, we shipped it to my dad, computer genius man, and we're patiently waited for a diagnoses. I hope it will be ok.

Other than that, things have been pretty ordinary around here. Life continues as usual, and we're counting down the days until we get to go home. I work tomorrow, 11-7, kind of a weird shift. I hope we're busy so I can sell stuff!!! God Bless!


Me Being Silly (trying on stuff @ Target) We're pretty boring people. We go to Target for fun!!!

1 Witty Sentiments:

Anonymous said...

I take Max to Target when we have nothing to do and I have to waste time. He thinks riding in the shopping cart is his own personal Six Flags. I love Target.

When you get to Arizona and you see that little snugglebunny Zach, please give him a BIG hug and kiss from Brian, Laura and his lil' buddy Max! :)