Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

This year it was just Aaron, Me, and the fur babies. So I did what any other insane first time Thanksgiving Dinner Preparer would do and cooked. :-) Okay, so I went a little overbored. I must say, everything turned out perfect, no burning, over or undercooking, or any major disastors. We had quite the menu... Turkey, of course, with gravy, mashed potatoes, roasted fall veggies (acorn squash, brussel sprouts, and onions), green beans, cranberry relish, cranberry sauce, and all finished off with the pumpkin pie! It was so yummy and we have a ton of leftovers. Enjoy the pictures :-)








On a serious note, I have so much to be thankful for. God has richly blessed me and my family, pets included :-). I hope you take time to thank God for His Grace and remember everything you have been blessed with.

0 Witty Sentiments: